Levucell SC RUMIGNITION
Levucell SC RUMIGNITION is the complete yeast based solution for combating acidosis and toxins.
Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims in all regions.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Rumen specific live yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077
- Hydrolysed yeast
- Yeast cell wall
- Improves fibre digestion and rumen efficiency
- Reduces the extent and duration of low rumen pH
- Enhances natural ruminal detoxification
- Adsorbs specific mycotoxins and pathogens
- Approved for use in organic farms
Applications and dosage
Dairy cows: 25 grams/head/day
Beef cattle: 20 grams/head/day
Sheep & goats: 10 grams/head/day
Levucell SC RUMIGNITION should be fed evenly across all the daily feeds
e.g. for cows fed twice a day include 12.5 grams per head with each feed
Supplied in a 20kg bag
Need more information?Talk to an expert
ALKOSEL R397 is an inactivated yeast enriched with selenium (Se), authorized in the EU as a nutritional feed additive.
Levucell SC ACIDEASE is a unique rumen specific live yeast and high quality dead yeast targeting acidosis.
Levucell SC SUMMERSHIELD builds resilience to heat stress through improved rumen function. * Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
BACTOCELL is a specific probiotic lactic acid bacteria dedicated to poultry, swine and aquatic species that stabilizes microbiota balance and enhances digestive function.