Levucell SC SUMMERSHIELD
Levucell SC SUMMERSHIELD builds resilience to heat stress through improved rumen function.
Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims in all regions.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Rumen specific live yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077
- Hydrolysed yeast
- Organic plant extracts
- Organic oat feed carrier
- Approved for use in organic farming systems
- Improves rumen function during heat stress
- Minimises inflammation and negative impacts on feeding behaviour
- Improves feed efficiency and milk performance with positive consequences on lameness & fertility
- More effective than traditional rumen buffers
Applications and dosage
Dairy cows: 50 grams/head/day
Beef cattle: 40 grams/head/day
Sheep & goats: 20 grams/head/day
Levucell SC SUMMERSHIELD should be fed across all the daily feeds, e.g. for dairy cows fed twicw a day include 25 grams per head with each feed.
Supplied in a 20kg bag
Need more information?Talk to an expert
BACTOCELL is a specific probiotic lactic acid bacteria dedicated to poultry, swine and aquatic species that stabilizes microbiota balance and enhances digestive function.
ALKOSEL R397 is an inactivated yeast enriched with selenium (Se), authorized in the EU as a nutritional feed additive.
MELOFEED is a feed supplement made from dried melon juice from a specific variety that is naturally rich in the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD).