Silostop Wall film
Silostop Wall Film ensures you will achieve the ultimate seal and maximum silage protection.
Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims in all regions.
Silostop Wall Film is heavier duty than Silostop top films to allow for effective application on rough wall surfaces, but it is still light and very strong, making it easy to handle and apply.
- Side and shoulder spoilage is virtually eliminated, saving you money on labour to remove waste silage and resulting in healthier livestock.
- Users have reported that up to 30cm (1 foot) of silage can be saved from the edges and shoulders of bunker silos.
- Despite being considerably thinner than conventional black / white-on-black PE plastic, Silostop Wall Film is strong, durable and safe to walk on without the risk of tearing.
- Silostop films are thinner and less bulky than conventional plastics and are therefore cheaper to recycle or dispose of.
- All Silostop facts are backed up by years of published research.
When using Silostop Wall Film, fold the edges over the top of the forage, then Silostop Oxygen Barrier Film should be placed over the top of the Silostop Wall Film.