Silostop Orange is a thin, light, very strong, oxygen barrier film.
Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims in all regions.
- Surface spoilage is virtually eliminated, saving you money on labour to remove waste silage.
- Dry matter loss in the top 3 feet (1m) of silage is reduced by up to 50% compared to conventional black / white-on-black PE plastic.
- Aerobic stability is increased by up to two and a half days, so silage on the face and in front of the cows stays fresh and nutrient rich longer.
- Despite being considerably thinner than conventional black / white-on-black PE plastic, Silostop Orange is strong, durable and safe to walk on without the risk of tearing.
- Silostop films are thinner and less bulky than conventional plastics and are therefore cheaper to recycle or dispose of.
- All Silostop facts are backed up by years of published research.
Need more information?Talk to an expert
FlightPath is composed of the normal flora from healthy adult birds. It is formulated for use in Pigeons, at all life stages.
Silostop Wall Film ensures you will achieve the ultimate seal and maximum silage protection.