MAGNIVA® Silver combines two bacteria strains, Pediococcus pentosaceus NCIMB 12455 and Propionibacterium freudenreichii R2453 with high activity enzymes, to drive the fermentation for the fastest pH drop, reducing up-front losses and preventing spoilage fermentations, along with producing some acetic acid to reduce heating when exposed to oxygen during feedout.
Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims in all regions.
US Patent Number: 5,432,074
What it delivers
MAGNIVA Silver delivers improved dry matter retention, retains nutrients, improves feed digestibility and maintains stability at feedout to have more, quality feed to be fed.
Why it matters
MAGNIVA Silver allows the ration to have greater nutritional value and maximum energy for more plentiful, valuable feed.
The active strains present in MAGNIVA Silver have shown consistent performance through numerous laboratory and farm studies.
Proven results include:
- Faster pH drop1
- Prevents heating in high moisture corn2
- Increases feed digestibility3
- Improves gain4
- Improves milk production5-6
MAGNIVA Silver is recommended for the following crops:
- High moisture grains
- Whole cereal crops
- Low dry matter crops produced in challenging conditions
MAGNIVA Silver is available in the following sizes:
- 200 gram pouch of water-soluble concentrate, treats 100 tons of fresh forage or approximately 2,959 bushels of high moisture corn
- 1 kg pouch of water-soluble concentrate, treats 500 tons of fresh forage or approximately 14,793 bushels of high moisture corn
- MAGNIVA Silver is also available in a granular, dry applied format (50 lb bag treats 100 tons of forage)
- OMRI-listed formulation is also available upon request.
Always follow label directions: The use of any forage additive cannot be expected to overcome poor management. Proper storage and handling is important to forage inoculant performance. Store unopened packages in a cool, dry place. Avoid leaving the bag open.
Need more information?Talk to an expert
MAGNIVA Basic is a bacteria-based inoculant that promotes efficient fermentation and reduce overall feed losses due to spoilage.
MAGNIVA Platinum combines elite lactic acid bacteria with high activity enzymes to deliver palatable, nutritious and aerobically stable silage in as few as 15 days after ensiling.
MAGNIVA Titanium combines elite lactic acid bacteria with high activity enzymes to drive a fast, hygienic ensiling fermentation and improve feed digestibility.
MAGNIVA Classic, combines Pediococcus pentosaceus NCIMB 12455 and Lactobacillus plantarum NCIMB 12422 with enzymes, to help drive a fast, efficient fermentation and supports lactic acid production for a stable, low final pH to put you in control of silage quality.