Levucell SC RUMIGNITION
Levucell SC RUMIGNITION is the complete yeast based solution for combating acidosis and toxins.
Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims in all regions.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Rumen specific live yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077
- Hydrolysed yeast
- Yeast cell wall
- Improves fibre digestion and rumen efficiency
- Reduces the extent and duration of low rumen pH
- Enhances natural ruminal detoxification
- Adsorbs specific mycotoxins and pathogens
- Approved for use in organic farms
Applications and dosage
Dairy cows: 25 grams/head/day
Beef cattle: 20 grams/head/day
Sheep & goats: 10 grams/head/day
Levucell SC RUMIGNITION should be fed evenly across all the daily feeds
e.g. for cows fed twice a day include 12.5 grams per head with each feed
Supplied in a 20kg bag
Need more information?Talk to an expert
OPTIWALL is a yeast cell wall selected and optimized by Lallemand. OPTIWALL offers balanced, consistent, and guaranteed levels of MOS and β-glucans, contributing to improved animal performance.
M-Glucan is a feed material for use in all animal species. M-Glucan helps support the natural defenses of animals.
BACTOCELL is a specific probiotic lactic acid bacteria dedicated to poultry, swine and aquatic species that stabilizes microbiota balance and enhances digestive function.
LEVUCELL SB is a specific probiotic live yeast dedicated to monogastric animals that acts on intestinal microbiota and strengthens animals' natural defenses.