Sil-All 4X4+ FVA
Sil-All 4X4+ FVA is the Flexible Volume Application (FVA) form of Sil-All 4X4+. Specifically designed for larger farms and contractors, it minimizes the downtime involved in refilling applicators.
Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims in all regions.
This product is dedicated to:
- Beans & Pulse
- Grass & Alfalfa wholecrop
Why choose Sil-All 4X4+ FVA?
- Contains enzymes to improve release of sugars
- Covers a wide range of DM and crop species
- Faster fermentation for better DM protection
- Increases stability at feedout
1) Sil-All 4X4+ FVA reduces down time.
Sil-All 4X4+ FVA is a concentrated version of the proven Sil-All 4X4+ formulation. Specifically designed for larger farms and contractors, it minimizes the down time involved in refilling applicators while providing the same 3-in-1 action on silage of Sil-All 4X4+.
2) Sil-All 4X4+ FVA provides rapid fermentation with maximum nutrient retention.
Organic approved, it comprised of 4 bacterial strains and 4 enzymes to enhance forage preservation during ensiling.
3) Sil-All 4X4+ FVA improves protection of silage at feed out.
4) Sil-All 4X4+ FVA improves production potential, resulting in greater farm profitability.
Pack size: 4 x 100g
Treated tons: 50T
Application: 50 mL/T up to 2 L/T
The use of Sil-All 4×4+ FVA is not a substitute for good management practices.
Need more information?Talk to an expert
Forage inoculant for fermented Wholecrop cereals. Powered by Lactocbacillus hilgardii CNCM I-4785 and Lactocbacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788
EnergySil is a specific solution for premium biogas production. It improves biogas yields per hectare of silage by optimizing the fermentation process. This improves the nutrient accessibility required for efficient biogas production.
For wetter grass silage and difficult to ensile crops. Powered by Lactocbacillus hilgardii CNCM I-4785 and Lactocbacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788